cold.

11:19

went to a gig the other day. one of many. after rushing and rustling through london, tunes like these kinda bring you back on the ground of sanity. its a beautiful feeling when that happens, when after a long time, a hint of calmness kicks in.



other than that, my camera got stolen last night. one beautiful night with a musical show that made me a bit teary, with smiles and silliness, but my little 400d got stolen and i was in tears outside the pub.
something died in me that night.

here are some photos taken with that fella.
photoshoot with my sister from 20101228.









and some features, one of my pictures in racing minds once more:


and two of them in bitfuul magazine. sent this in ages ago, hence the old pictures and all. page 10.
click this link

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images