twigs.

18:06



the small things that matter, things that remind me of things that have moved me once. i wish i could model my life, the world is really quite a mundane place and it hurts to realise this, it hurts as much as it hurts to hear a wall of noise where really there should be tunes to move my feet to. doesn't matter, things don't have to be perfect to be awesome, i still got the love and that is one thing i don't wanna lose in my life. goosebumps and heartbeats, the feeling of space, dancing space inside, the feeling of beauty in the world and small things touching me. the small, mundane things, sometimes they shine in a way that make my eyes sparkle like they used to when my head was still clouded with dreams. i wish i could have kept some people in my life when i had the chance to but ladders are finite and the sky is quite far away. the stars are still beautiful from down here.


20111126.









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images