secrets buried.

16:47

na na na na na na na na naa...

what feels like decades later, every day is a new age, the flashbacks are gone, and the blues with them; what remains is the cheap union jack wrapped around my bed that keeps falling into its own folds, what remains is a sticky face, like my eyes and mouth and perception and thoughts and mind all melted together into a mask of tiredness and boredom and i am becoming it. i get dashes of colour from faces i love but really mostly it is all grey as the sky, grey as my shirts, red as the bricks that surround me in tiny alleyways that my mind finds itself in. lots of life around, i feel the jazz in the red rooms and the peace on wooden tables and there is beauty around but i'm not quite here yet.

new york city, you are still on my mind, more beauty in these pictures than there probably ever was ever but love
















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images